I don’t know about you, but I am not a morning person! Never have been. Which means breakfast can be hard for me, because I don’t like waking up any earlier than I have to.
But if miss breakfast, my body misses out on the proper nutrients and energy it needs to get going! Plus, it makes me super hungry and I tend to overeat at lunch. Not a good combination!
I’ve found if I have my breakfast ready to go the night before, I can grab it on my way out the door. That way, I don’t have to wake up any earlier, but am able to get a nutritious breakfast!
These Raspberry Mocha Overnight Oats are the perfect solution for any of you who are not morning people, like me! We used rolled oats in this recipe, which are good carbohydrates and a great energy source. We also used greek yogurt and Mocha IdealShake, making it high in protein. Plus, the combination of the creamy mocha flavor and the raspberries is pure heaven.
You’ll to whip these up pronto. You’ll never miss breakfast again!
Ingredients for our Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup rolled oats, partially blended
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 scoop Mocha IdealShake
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
Raspberry Mocha Overnight Oats – On the Go Breakfast
- Serves: 1
- Mix together all the ingredients except for the berries. Stir until ingredients are all incorporated. Fold in the raspberries.
- Pour into a sealable container, and refrigerate over night.
- 1 scoop Mocha IdealShake