Does your family have a holiday treat that you love to indulge in every year?
Maybe it’s assorted chocolates, specialty breads, or in my families case, eggnog!
At my home, we could drink eggnog every day, all holiday season long. Yep, we think it’s that good.
The only thing is eggnog by itself isn’t the most nutritious. I mean cmon, It’s basically heavy cream with lots of sugar.
Luckily, I now have these tasty little eggnog protein bites!
Eggnog Protein Bites: A Healthier Way To Get Your Eggnog Fix
These little eggnog protein bites are delicious AND full of protein. Basically, it’s a much lighter option when it comes to satisfying my obsession with eggnog.
These little bites have 6g of protein each! Thanks to IdealLean Protein, we were able to pack them full of flavor and protein but keep out the extra fat and sugar so you can enjoy your eggnog guilt free. You’re welcome.
I love the holiday season just as much as the next person, but I also tend to eat more sweets and treats than I should.
I would be lying if I said I hadn’t spoiled my dinner more than once by filling up on empty calories during the holidays.
With these protein bites, I can satisfy my cravings but still get the protein my body needs. I just have a couple when I feel the need to snack and I’m good to go! The extra protein helps me control my appetite so I can save room for actual nutritious meals.
These little eggnog protein bites are fun to share too! The kids are sure to love them (what kid doesn’t love anything with sprinkles?)
I think you’ll love them as much as I do!
- Serving size: 1 protein bite (makes 6)
- Calories: 60
- Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: <1g
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
Easy Eggnog Protein Bites (A Perfect Holiday Treat)
- Yield: 6 bites
- Prep Time: 35m
- Combine the protein, coconut flour, and spices. Stir in the coconut oil using the back of a fork.
- Add one tablespoon of the Silk eggnog at a time. Mix until all the dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Roll into 6 small balls. Roll in sprinkles if you would like!
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 1 ½ scoops French Vanilla IdealLean Protein
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- A couple shakes of cinnamon & nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, not melted
- 3 tbsp. Silk eggnog
- Optional: Sprinkles