What’s better than a freshly made cookie?
That’s why we went ahead and created these delicious protein superfood cookies!
No one want’s to give up their favorite treat in the name of health. That’s a sad way to live!
With these soft no-bake cookies you get the best of both worlds. A tasty cookie that’s filled with healthy superfood ingredients!
No Bake Superfood Cookies
If you’re looking for a low-calorie cookie recipe, this is it. Each cookie only has 66 calories and 2g of fiber and 3g of protein.
Fiber, protein, and superfoods are what make this cookie a delight!
Hemp seeds or hemp hearts a perfect balance of omega 3 and omega 6 fats. Hemp hearts are full of fiber and are considered a complete protein. They can help balance hormones and promote optimal heart health.
Flax has been around for centuries. Ancient kings who knew of its health-boosting power would even require subjects to consume it! Studies suggest that flax can protect against cancer, heart disease, and other chronic diseases.
Chia seeds are small, but mighty! Full of healthy fats, protein and fiber chia seeds are some of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. They make your heart healthy and lower your risk for type two diabetes.
Cocoa? A superfood? You bet! Cocoa, especially the dark variety is full of antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals. Recent studies have even found dark chocolate can boost the mood.
Cranberries are one of the richest sources of antioxidants on the planet. They provide vitamin C, electrolytes, and fiber. Cranberries are best known for treating and preventing UTIs and decreasing inflammation.
Enjoy these health boosting cookies for a snack, breakfast, or anytime. They make a perfect on the go option!
- Serving size: 1 cookie, makes 12
- Calories: 66
- Carbs: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 1g
- Sugar: 4g
Delicious No Bake Superfood Cookies
- Serves: 12
- Yield: 12 cookies
- Prep Time: 25m
- Total Time: 25m
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a bowl with a fork and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, protein, cocoa, chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax, and dried cranberries.
- Stir dry ingredients in with the banana mixture until everything is combined.
- Spoon out the cookie mixture onto a baking sheet one tablespoon at a time. Flatten them out after you drop them on the baking sheet. You should have 12 cookies.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes, or until cookies hold their shape.
- Serve immediately or store in freezer and allow a few minutes to thaw before serving. Great for on the go!
- 2 very ripe bananas (medium sized)
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop Chocolate Brownie IdealLean protein
- 1 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries