If you’re following a plant based diet, it can be tough to get enough protein and find things that you can eat! We made these coconut matcha overnight oats- and not only are they delicious, but they are also vegan friendly!
Don’t be scared of the bright green color, we used matcha in the oats. Matcha is a green tea grown in Japan. It boosts metabolism, which can help with weight loss and provides a natural boost of energy!
We also used coconut milk and So Delicious Coconut Milk Yogurt, which is vegan friendly yogurt alternative and makes the oats super creamy and delicious. We also added Vanilla IdealRaw Protein Powder, which helps amp up the protein to 13 grams per serving!
So what are you waiting for? Whip these oats up the night before. Packed full of protein and energy, they are the perfect way to start your day!
Ingredients for our Overnight Oats
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 (5.3 oz) So Delicious Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative
- ½ tsp IdealRaw Matcha
- 1 scoop Vanilla IdealRaw Protein
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
Coconut Matcha Overnight Oats — Vegan Friendly Breakfast
- Serves: 2
- Mix all ingredients together and pour evenly into 2 mason jars or bowls. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight. Top with fresh strawberries right before serving. Enjoy!
- 1 Scoop Vanilla IdealRaw