Chi chi chi chiaaaa! Have you hopped on the chia seed train yet? If not, you definitely should. Chia seeds are full of fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and are high in protein!
You can incorporate chia seeds into your diet in a lot of different ways, but we mixed them up with almond milk and the Superberry IdealRaw protein. When you let them soak overnight, the chia seeds expand and the mixture thickens, turning into a pudding!
Blend up the smoothie and layer with the chia pudding for a perfect breakfast or post workout meal. With the layers of chia pudding and smoothie, you don’t have to choose. It’s the best of both worlds!
Ingredients for our Smoothie
Chia pudding layer:
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ scoop Superberry IdealRaw
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ medium banana
- ½ cup frozen berries
- ¼ beet, cooked
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Superberry IdealRaw
Chia Berry Beet Smoothie
- Serves: 1 smoothie
- Mix ¼ cup almond milk and Superberry IdealRaw until smooth
- Add chia seed and mix
- Pour into container, cover, and refrigerate overnight (or 8 hours)
- Add smoothie ingredients to blender, add ice, and blend until smooth. Layer smoothie and chia pudding in a bowl or glass and enjoy!
- 1 Superberry IdealRaw