Summer is right around the corner, and for me that means spending a lot of time outside— especially at the pool! While I’m soaking up all that sun, I stay hydrated, but always want a cold frozen treat to help keep myself cool! These blackberry cheesecake pops are perfect for just that!
Not only are blackberries delicious, but we decided to use them because they are high in fiber and vitamin A. Vitamin A helps support your digestive tract, by helping maintain healthy mucous membranes. So the combination of the blackberries, and the probiotics from the greek yogurt makes this a treat your digestive system will thank you for!
We also used greek yogurt cream cheese to add a cheesecake flavor, along with IdealLean French Vanilla Protein powder to keep the protein content high! Only 70 calories a pop, with 12 grams of protein?! No, we aren’t joking!
Whip these bad boys up, and head to the pool! Happy swimming!
Ingredients for our Pops
- 1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt cream cheese
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- 1 scoop French Vanilla IdealLean Protein
Blackberry Cheesecake Pops – High Fiber Treat
- Serves: 4
- Whisk yogurt, cream cheese, and French Vanilla IdealLean until smooth. Blend blackberries slightly to break up, and fold into yogurt mixture.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds (should make about 4) and freeze for at least 2 hours or until solid. Enjoy!
- 1 scoop IdealLean French Vanilla Protein