You’ve probably heard the saying that blondes have more fun.
I’m not sure if that’s true, but I do know these vegan peanut butter blondies are fun to eat.
Soft, chewy, and full of nutrition, they make a weekend bake session a great time.
Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
Most peanut butter blondies are full of sugar, processed white flour, and sugar.
We wanted to change that and came up with a healthier vegan option. These blondies are made with organic chickpeas and IdealRaw organic protein instead of white flour.
Chickpeas are an excellent source of protein, fiber, folate, and manganese, all of which are essential parts of a well-rounded diet.
Each bar gives you 4g of protein and 2g of fiber. Not too bad for dessert.
If you’re worried about picky eaters, you don’t have to be! These blondies are kid friendly and they’ll never know they are made with chickpeas!
- Serving size: 1 square (makes 16)
- Calories: 130
- Carbs: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 6g
- Sugar: 6g
Flourless Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Blondies
- Serves: 16
- Yield: 16 blondies
- Prep Time: 8m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 33m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8\" glass baking pan and set aside.
- Put all ingredients except for the chocolate chips into your high powered blender or food processor.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Once smooth, fold in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Spread mixture evenly into your prepared pan.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 20-30 minutes until the edges just pull away from the pan, the top is set and slightly golden brown. Let cool for at least 15 minutes, then cut into 16 squares and enjoy!
- 1 can (15 oz.) organic chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla IdealRaw protein
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup organic coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 c vegan dark chocolate chips