Isn’t the color of this smoothie amazing? That is mostly due to the turmeric we used.
But what is turmeric, anyway? Tumeric comes from a plant grown in India and Southeast Asia. The root is dried and ground into this incredible yellow powder.
Beyond it’s beautiful yellow color, tumeric is extremely good for you, and has many benefits. One of the most powerful benefits is it’s ability to help control inflammation.
We added tropical fruits that compliment turmeric nicely and also a scoop of IdealLean French Vanilla Protein powder to up the protein content. Tumeric also aids in skin health, so what are you waiting for? Blend up this smoothie and get ready to glow!
Ingredients for our Tropical Turmeric Smoothie
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond coconut milk
- 1 scoop French vanilla ideallean
- 1/3 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
Tropical Turmeric Smoothie – Anti Inflammatory Drink
- Add ice and blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- 1 scoop of French vanilla ideallean