I know you want a pizza this! I mean, who doesn’t like pizza?! And with spring in the air, this fruit pizza is the perfect dessert to welcome the in new season.
We used caramel flavored rice cakes to keep these pizzas low in calorie and give them a nice crunch!
The frosting is made with greek yogurt cream cheese and IdealLean French Vanilla Protein so it’s got a whopping 12 grams of protein per serving and makes a great post workout treat! Top with your favorite fruits.
We really enjoyed the combination of kiwi and berries. What will you top yours with?
Funky Rice Cakes Fruit Pizzas
- Serves: 2 rice cake with toppings
- Whisk cream cheese, almond milk, and French Vanilla IdealLean until smooth
- Fold in cool whip. Spread on rice cakes and top with fruit. Enjoy!
- caramel rice cakes
- 1 tbsp. greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop French Vanilla IdealLean
- 1 tbsp. Sugar free whip
- 1/4 c fruits ( berries, kiwi..)