I know October is probably the official “pumpkin season” but I just can’t wait any longer.
Pumpkin everything coming at ya here on Protein Recipes. Sorry, not sorry?
I don’t think you’ll be mad. Especially once you try these pumpkin chocolate chip oat cups!
Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Cups
Chocolate makes pumpkin recipes like 1000% better, which is why I’m currently drooling over these pumpkin chocolate chip oat cups.
Don’t worry, they’re healthy too! Made with Vanilla IdealRaw Organic Protein, whole oats, pumpkin, and honey, you just can’t go wrong.
You won’t find any processed sugar in this recipe. Just honey and a dash of coconut sugar.
Plus you’ll get 5g of pure plant protein power per cup! (Say that 5 times fast.) You’ll be able to satisfy your pumpkin cravings while fueling your body with quality ingredients.
Sounds like a win win situation to me!
This recipe makes about 10 oat cups. If that’s not enough (it never is) feel free to double the recipe. They make for tasty on the go breakfasts, snacks, or energy boosters.
- Serving size: 1 oat cup (makes 10)
- Calories: 138
- Carbs: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Fat: 4g
- Sugar: 11g
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Cups
- Serves: 10
- Yield: 10 oat cups
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips. Fill each muffin cup almost to the top and bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until the tops are just set.
- Allow to cool and serve. Enjoy!
- 2 c old-fashioned oats
- 1 scoop Vanilla IdealRaw Protein
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 c pure pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp. mini chocolate chips