Have you ever wanted to not have to worry about burning the living daylights out of your cookies? Yeah me too 😅 Gosh the oven can be a little too technologically advanced for me I guess. It’s like the threshold of hell in there…
Mint Chocolate No Bake cookies
That’s why these cookies are perfection! I mean you literally just mix it up, set them out, and bam they’re done! Doesn’t get easier than that.
Also, I can guarantee that you will make you feel so fresh and so clean. Literally, though, these cookies have no crap in them. Made with IdealShake, they even contain a special hunger blocking ingredient called Slendesta!
No feeling like you just ate an entire chemical plant with these no bake cookies! (Can we just talk about the fact that there are so many strangely named ingredients on boxed cookies, like how you get so exotic?)
These cookies are also a lot fewer calories than most cookies which is a total win. They’ll help you resist chowing down on those girl scout cookies… Wolves in sheep’s clothing if you ask me.
These little piles of goodness are exactly what you need to get rid of that nagging craving for all things horrible for you. Your body is no match to its Jedi mind tricks. (okay these cookies actually don’t have Jedi powers but they are filling and yummy.)
Okay my child, go forth and try these no bake cookies before you reach for something else!
- Serving size: 1 cookie (makes about 10)
- Calories: 138
- Carbs: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 10g
- Sugar: 4g
Mint Chocolate No Bake Cookies
- Serves: 10
- Yield: 10 cookies
- Prep Time: 1h 5m
- Total Time: 1h 5m
- Combine peanut butter, oil, honey, and cocoa in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk ingredients for about 3-5 minutes until mixture is smooth and melted. Remove from heat and add the oats, IdealShake, and peppermint.
- Drop scoops of dough onto parchment paper forming 10 cookies. Place cookies in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set up. You can put them in the freezer to speed up enjoyment time!
- 1/4 c almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 c rolled oats
- 1 scoop Mint Chocolate Chip IdealShake
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract