Are you a chronic meal skipper?
You know, someone who frequently skips meals because you’re too busy or forget?
If you do, you’re definitely not the minority. Tons of people skip meals, especially breakfast.
Unless you’re strategically practicing intermittent fasting, skipping meals does more harm than good.
Matcha Energy Bars For Those Busy Days
Next time you’re tempted to skip a meal, try one of these matcha energy bars instead.
Made with IdealRaw organic protein, nuts, and seeds, these bars are vegan, filling, and delicious.
You can whip them up quick and enjoy them throughout your week as a quick energizing meal.
If you’ve never heard of Matcha, it’s a form of green tea native to China and Japan.
Matcha is unique because it contains caffeine as well as the amino acid L-Theanine. This combination helps to energize the body as well as giving you a sense of calm.
That means less jitters and more focus for a stellar day!
Plus each bar gives you 3g of fiber and 12g of pure plant protein. Stay full and satisfied with these yummy matcha energy bars!
- Serving size: 1 bar (makes 4)
- Calories: 254
- Carbs: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 12g
- Fat: 22g
- Sugar: 7g
Matcha Energy Bars (Vegan and Grain Free)
- Serves: 4
- Yield: 4 bars
- Prep Time: 8m
- Cook Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h 8m
- Blend together the almonds, cashews, and hemp seeds. Pour into a bowl and add the IdealRaw and matcha powder. Stir until combined. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil, agave, and almond butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Once mixture is melted, add it to the bowl of dry ingredients. Mix until all the ingredients are incorporated. Fold in the shredded coconut.
- Press into a small bread pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into 4 bars.
- 1/4 c almonds
- 1/4 c cashews
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 scoop IdealRaw Vanilla Protein
- 1 tsp. IdealRaw Matcha powder
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. agave
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1/4 c unsweetened shredded coconut