Spring weather calls for sweet and tart treats, like these healthy berry vegan fruit tarts!
There’s nothing quite as exciting as seeing flowers start to bloom, the temperature creep up on the scale and longer days.
Let’s just all agree that spring time is awesome.
Celebrate the coming of spring with a healthy, vegan treat!
Vegan Fruit Tarts
These berry fruit tarts are free from any animal products and taste like a dream.
Made with pecans, coconut cream, and IdealRaw organic protein, you’re getting a delicious treat without all the extra preservatives.
Berries are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and are truly one of the healthiest fruits.
If berries aren’t your favorite, you can top these vegan fruit tarts with whatever fruit your heart desires.
The recipe makes 5 tarts, perfect for a family dessert or small get together with your gal pals.
- Serving size: 1 tart
- Calories: 239
- Carbs: 36g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 10g
- Sugar: 26g
Healthy Berry Vegan Fruit Tarts
- Serves: 5
- Yield: 5 fruit tarts
- Prep Time: 2h 5m
- Total Time: 2h 5m
- Quickly pulse the pecans a few times in the food processor or high powered blender. Add in the protein powder and dates. Blend until the crust sticks together when pressed. Divide and spoon the mixture into 5 muffin tins. Press the crust down into the mold and up the sides to create a tart. Place it in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight
- To assemble: Carefully use a knife or spoon to gently lift the crust out of the pan. Top each tart with 2 tbsp. of coco-whip, and your fruit of choice! The macros do not include the fruit you choose.
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 scoop vanilla IdealRaw protein
- 9 dates, pitted and diced
- 2/3 c Coco-Whip by So-Delicious (whipped coconut cream)
- Berries and fruit of your choice