Halloween is next week, you know what that means? R.I.P. to any hopes of trying to be healthy. Okay, I am being just a tad dramatic but if the shoe fits…🤷
Anywho, the thing is that I could literally die for anything chocolate. I mean trying to move around the grocery store and avoid chocolate is like going into a minefield.
But seriously, I go to the grocery store with the best intentions like okay I’m going to rock this week with my healthy eating, no one will see it coming. Then I get in there and I am like hmm should not have come here hungry for one and for two, why in the world is everything candy and also adorably Halloween-y? Is the world working against me? Yes, yes it is.
Graveyard Chocolate Pudding
Okay before the paranoia consumes you, It’s honestly not that hard to eat healthy during this time of year. *gasp* Let me explain, all you need to do is find the right recipes so that you don’t go crazy. I got just what you need, three words: Graveyard Chocolate Pudding.
These pudding cups are so delicious! They have all that chocolatey goodness along with the tragically cute exterior; I mean just take a look at that little graham cracker grave? Kinda makes you tear up a little. 😭
No need to trick or treat to get this tasty dish! (Thank goodness for that, it’s rather awkward when you’re over 20) These little guys will definitely not kill your diet! Made with IdealShake, it can actually help you reduce hunger!
Anyways this recipe is amazing and honestly, I don’t know what’s better, eating it or decorating it. Actually definitely eating because food is life.
Try some out today, no regrets I promise!
- Serving size: 1 pudding cup (makes 2)
- Calories: 127
- Carbs: 11g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 10g
Graveyard Chocolate Pudding Cups
- Serves: 1
- Yield: 2 pudding cups
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- Combine pudding mix, Chocolate IdealShake, and almond milk until smooth. Refrigerate for an hour or until set.
- If desired, use melted chocolate to write “RIP” on graham crackers to use as gravestones.
- Pour pudding into two small cups or bowls and top with crushed Oreos, graham crackers, and candy pumpkins. Enjoy!
- 1 pkg sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
- 1 scoop Chocolate IdealShake
- 1 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 2 reduced fat Oreos, crushed
- 2 graham crackers
- 2 candy pumpkins