Remember when Amazon bought Whole Foods and the prices of avocados dropped?
Yeah, that was a happy day.
Since avocados are affordable now, celebrate and make this delicious avocado toast!
Protein Packed Avocado Toast
This isn’t your average avocado toast, in case you couldn’t tell by the photos.
It’s toasted whole grain bread, avocado, topped with sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, and a balsamic glaze.
Plus, we snuck in some Multi-Purpose Unflavored IdealLean Protein in too, so each slice has 11g of protein! You’ll surprise your taste buds, stay full for longer, and get plenty of muscle building protein.
The beauty of this recipe is it looks fancy but takes only 10 minutes to whip up and enjoy!
Avocados have been praised as one of natures most potent superfoods.
It’s a great source of vitamin K, folate, healthy fats, fiber, protein, and antioxidants.
Here are some top benefits of avocados, (as if you needed more of a reason to eat them.)
- Healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Weight loss support
- Improved digestion
- Hormonal balance
- Brain booster
It’s time to get your avocado on. Enjoy the recipe and don’t forget to share it!
- Serving size: 1 slice (makes 2)
- Calories: 285
- Carbs: 31g*
- Fiber: 10g*
- Protein: 11g*
- Fat: 14g
- Sugar: 4g*
*The macros could vary depending on the type of bread you use.
Delicious Protein Packed Avocado Toast
- Serves: 2
- Yield: 2 slices
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- Mash avocado and add Multi-Purpose Unflavored IdealLean Protein and mix until combined. Spread avocado mixture on toast and top with tomatoes, balsamic, and fresh basil. Enjoy!
- 2 slices of whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 scoop Multi-Purpose Unflavored IdealLean Protein
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 2 tbsp. balsamic glaze
- 2 fresh basil leaves, chopped