Did someone say banana cream pie? Why yes, yes I did.
Bless my soul, there are few things more delicious than muffins and banana cream pie! I mean there aren’t a lot of things that I could eat endlessly for the rest of time but they both definitely make my list.
These muffins are delicious, full of protein, and all the nutrients that you need to get you through your day.
Banana Cream Pie Muffins
Think about your mornings, they are always crazy and you’re rushing around doing everything you need to do and it’s super hard to have a good breakfast let alone a delicious one.
Wouldn’t everything just seem easier if you had a little dessert you could wake up to? Well obviously!
Let me tell you, I am all about treating myself and this is a treat in multiple ways!
It’s made with the best vegan protein, banana almond flavor. Can you say yum??? It’s amazing and we’re loving it. It’s got the protein you need, it’s affordable, it’s organic, and it’s delicious. It will have your saying “who needs whole foods?”, okay jk that place is v good.
To wrap things up, these muffins are amazing. They will give you that morning boost to get you through the day. It feels like you’re having dessert for breakfast and I am a huge fan of that! Just try these muffins on for size and see how you like them!
Clean Eating Banana Cream Pie Muffins
- Serves: 18
- Yield: 18 muffins
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 15m
- Preheat oven to 325F and generously spray a 24 cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine the mashed bananas, egg, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- 3. Add the cinnamon, protein powder, and oat flour. Stir until just combined.
- 4. Scoop the dough into the prepared muffin pan. You should be able to fill 18 mini cups. Bake for about 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven and allow the muffins to cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing.
- 5. Right before serving, top each muffin with 1 tsp. of cool-whip and 1 banana slice. Enjoy!
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 scoop Banana Almond IdealRaw Organic Protein
- ¾ cup ground oats
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 c sugar free cool-whip, divided