Cobbler always reminds me of camping as a kid. My family would always bring the dutch oven and we would make some old fashion cobbler with the left over coals.
It was always my favorite camping treat, next to smores of course.
This classic blackberry cobbler brings back all the memories of camping. It’s delicious and has everything you love about cobbler!
Blackberry Cobbler With a Healthy Twist
Whole blackberries, honey, whole wheat flour, and oats come together to make this healthier version of blackberry cobbler.
Plus, it’s made with IdealShake so it will even help you manage your hunger thanks to it’s added hunger blocker!
Whenever we would make cobbler out camping, it felt like it took forever. Luckily this blackberry cobbler recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make!
It’s the perfect warm dessert just in time for fall.
Top with your favorite low-calorie ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!
- Serving size: 1/4 cup (serves 6)
- Calories: 232
- Carbs: 35g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 11g
- Sugar: 17g
Classic Blackberry Cobbler With a Healthy Twist
- Serves: 6
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 25m
- To make the pie topping, combine the flour, protein, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, coconut oil, and honey in a bowl. Stir to combine, and set aside.
- In another bowl, stir together the blackberries, cornstarch, and coconut sugar. Pour mixture into a 6-inch baking dish. Top the berries with the cobbler mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes, cover with foil and bake 5 more minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool a bit.
- Optional: Enjoy with vanilla Halo Top ice cream or sugar-free cool whip!
- ¼ cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 scoop Vanilla IdealShake
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 ½ cups blackberries, frozen or fresh
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar