Few things are more enjoyable to wake up to than fresh baked cinnamon rolls.
Something about that sweet cinnamon smell brings back all sorts of euphoria and happy memories.
We wanted to capture that feeling and taste in protein bites, VEGAN protein bites.
Exciting, I know.
Vegan Cinnamon Roll Protein Bites
Don’t let the size of these bites fool you.
These cinnamon roll protein bites are packed with protein, fiber, and flavor.
Thanks to IdealRaw organic protein, you’ll be getting the amino acids your active body needs to build lean muscle and recover properly.
These bites are low in sugar too, so you can enjoy this sweet treat with zero guilt!
Feel free to top with your icing mixture of choice, or enjoy them plain. You can’t go wrong either way.
This recipe makes 15 bites, so you can share them or store them in the fridge to last the whole week.
Any picky eaters will love them too. They’ll never know they’re healthy and vegan!
- Serving size: 1 protein bite (makes about 15)
- Calories: 82
- Carbs: 8
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 3
- Fat: 4
- Sugar: 4
Cinnamon Roll Protein Bites
- Serves: 15
- Yield: 15 protein bites
- Prep Time: 40m
- Total Time: 40m
- Partially blend the rolled oats by pulsing them in a blender 3-4 times. Be careful not to make oat flour. Leave bigger chunks of oats throughout. Transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Add your almond flour, protein powder, cinnamon, and nut butter. Stir ingredients all together. Add in the honey and mix well with hands until the mixture creates a dough.
- Roll into 1 tablespoon sized balls and place on cookie tray or plastic ware with parchment paper underneath. It should make around 15 balls.
- Chill in the fridge for 20-30 minutes then transfer them into a sealable container. Store in the fridge until you\'re ready to enjoy!
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 1 scoop Vanilla IdealRaw Protein
- 3/4 c rolled oats, partially blended (measure before blending)
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- ¼ cup sunflower seed butter (or nut butter of choice)