I like to bake cookies, and my bake cookies I mean eat ¾ of the cookie dough while I’m making it. Cookie dough is my VICE. I’m always a little afraid that I’ll get food poisoning from the raw eggs…but most of the time, that doesn’t stop me from eating the dough with a spoon right out of the bowl.
When I’m feeling a little nervous about eating raw cookie dough, I turn to Edible Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. Ah, it is amazing and pretty much guilt free and I know I won’t get sick because of the whole, clean ingredients.
This batch of Edible Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough includes a scoop of IdealRaw’s Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein. Basically, the best source of plant protein on the market. It tastes amazing and I love baking with it to add a serious kick of feel-good protein and flavor.
I like to use the natural peanut butter, coconut sugar, and whole wheat flour to really take this recipe to the next level. You can use whatever you’ve got on hand, but I highly suggest stocking up on the clean ingredients–your body will thank you! It’s super fun to learn to cook with whole and healthy ingredients.
Edible cookie dough with the extra dose of protein is the perfect after school snack or pick-me-up in the afternoon. It’s sure to defeat all the sweet tooth cravings. I like to make this before a serious Netflix binge session. Throw on a cozy pair of slippers, wrap up in a blanket, and plop myself on the couch with a bowl of these babies. Just remember–a serving size is ¼ cup and that’s got 115 calories!
Grab a bowl and your measuring spoons and get stirring! You won’t regret this delicious cookie dough recipe, and you’ll be full and happy after munching!
Edible Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- Serves: 6
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the peanut butter, honey, and coconut sugar.
- Add the protein powder, cocoa powder, flour, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add the water, 1 Tbsp at a time, stirring after each addition, until you reach your desired cookie dough consistency.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Enjoy right away with the spoon! Or cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to enjoy!
- 1/3 c - natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. - honey
- 1 tbps - coconut sugar
- 1 scoop - Chocolate Peanut Butter IdealRaw Protein
- 1 tbsp. - cocoa powder
- 1/4 c - white whole wheat flour
- 1/8 tsp. - salt
- 4 tbsp. - water
- 2 tbsp. - mini chocolate chips