Why should you consider eating overnight oats ?
If you’re looking for a perfect on the go breakfast,
Also what is great with those overnight oats is that you can add whatever you want in it! Peanut butter, honey, nuts or whatever you are craving, most of time the mix will taste amazing!
Eating oats in the morning is really good in order to stock up energy for the entire day! It will help you being full for a while, until your next snack or your lunch!
For this protein recipe we are using the Idealshake from IdealShape with vanilla flavour! PS: you can also use whatever flavour you want !
Almond Cherry Overnight Oats Recipe – Good Carbs
- Serves: Persons
- Yield: 4 Jars
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 8h
- Total Time: 8h 5m
- Mix oats, almond milk, Vanilla IdealShake, yogurt, and almond extract until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips and cherries and add to equally 4 small mason jars or containers.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, or overnight. Enjoy!
- 1 c old fashioned oats
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop of Vanilla IdealShake
- 5 7/24 oz Cherry Dannon Greek Light'n Fit Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 2 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 c pitted cherries